Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model 3 preorder sketch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CfGOqcaW8AI9zyP.jpg

If this is what it looks would he take $15 plus i cover shipping?

Believe it nor not, these are going for $50 on eBay. Crazy! It's just drawings of a car. There must be tens of thousands of copies of these sent out, so it's not as if it's a rare commodity. Why is it so valuable or highly desired? (not directed at you personally; just wondering aloud)

EDIT: I was referring above to the "token of appreciation" drawing that was mailed out. From rereading your thread title, it appears you are looking for the larger version of the drawing that was handed out to attendees of the unveiling in Hawthorne. If so, I suspect those may go for even more since they are indeed more rare.

Last edited: