Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Model S 2017 or later

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy 2017 or later MS. Not really looking for many features besides basic AP. Everything else would be a plus! Looking for at least a 75D but much stronger preference on a 100D. Willing to accept higher mileages car as well!

Looking to buy 2017 or later MS. Not really looking for many features besides basic AP. Everything else would be a plus! Looking for at least a 75D but much stronger preference on a 100D. Willing to accept higher mileages car as well!
I have a 2018 Model S for sale, <38K miles. I'm relatively new to this forum so please message me if you're still interested, as I don't know how to PM yet.

I have a 2017 Model S 75D for sale. $36500. 86k miles. Black w/ black 19 inch rims. White interior, carbon fiber package. If you are still looking, let me know. I have a full autotrader link I can send.

Attachments

• 20230322_191054.jpg
    20230322_191054.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230322_195009.jpg
    20230322_195009.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Npate2
I have a 2017 Model S 75D for sale. $36500. 86k miles. Black w/ black 19 inch rims. White interior, carbon fiber package. If you are still looking, let me know. I have a full autotrader link I can send.
Nice looking car! I have narrowed my search to only a 100D (or LR) and not in any rush for a new car now. So just keeping an eye out for a good deal of it comes around. If I can’t find one in the next year, I’ll probably end up picking up the refreshed model S (2021.5 or later). Thank you though!

Ok! Don't blame you, the adaptive suspension, premium seats/sound in the 100D are nice creature comforts. Bit extra range is never bad either! I ended up spending the $2250 on the infotainment upgrade, made a huge difference. The cool thing about Tesla's are even the base models are "premium" compared to other cars 😄. Good luck!
Nice looking car! I have narrowed my search to only a 100D (or LR) and not in any rush for a new car now. So just keeping an eye out for a good deal of it comes around. If I can’t find one in the next year, I’ll probably end up picking up the refreshed model S (2021.5 or later). Thank you though!

Ok! Don't blame you, the adaptive suspension, premium seats/sound in the 100D are nice creature comforts. Bit extra range is never bad either! I ended up spending the $2250 on the infotainment upgrade, made a huge difference. The cool thing about Tesla's are even the base models are "premium" compared to other cars 😄. Good luck!
They definitely are nice to haves! I actually went across country to pick up a 90D (with all options stated above and FSD) but ended up passing on it! Coming from a 5 series so it still seems like a downgrade in some aspects (build quality etc.) but overall I think I would love an S more.