Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S 60D/70D/75D Refresh AP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a 2016 refreshed Model S dual motor 60D/70D/75D with AP, leather and pano. Should be ESA eligible. Ideally midnight silver metallic. Will travel to you in lower 48. $60k+ budget depending on specifics.

Hello.

I believe my car, a 2016 Model S 75D, meets all of your requirements except for color (it is red). The link appears below. Current price is $71K, which I hope isn’t a deal breaker, given your stated budget. But if it is, please feel free to make me an offer.

Start a conversation with me if you are interested. Thanks!

2016 Model S 75D, 17,179 Miles, $73,500

I'm sorry, I'm not sure why I didn't see the alert that you replied to my post until now. Thank you for sharing the link, I actually did see your car for sale already. Unfortunately red is a deal breaker for me but thank you for pointing it out, and best of luck with the sale!