Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S Car Cover (for indoor use)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I am looking to by a Model S car cover. Ideally with an open for the charging port, like the one sold by Abstract Ocean. It is for indoor use, so it does not need as heavy.

I have tried a couple of covers from Amazon, but they don't fit right...

Thanks!

I’m selling an outdoor one(I know a little over kill for your use). It does not come with a charge port flap but has enough slack available to lift up/plug in/ drop cover back down. Sells for $200, I only used it once. Asking for $100 plus shipping. Let me know.

Hey! Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the delay, I did not see your message until today. Yeah, it is probably an overkill, but could you tell me what brand is it so I can check it out? I am looking for an indoor one because my garage is rather tight and outdoor covers tend to be rather heavy and cumbersome. I tried one and had to return it because it was impossible to install with the limited space I have...

Hi! I am looking to by a Model S car cover. Ideally with an open for the charging port, like the one sold by Abstract Ocean. It is for indoor use, so it does not need as heavy.

I have tried a couple of covers from Amazon, but they don't fit right...

Thanks!
He;llo Vinc:
New to posting here, so pardon the months long delay. I have the original black, Tesla-logo'd, stretch-satin. indoor car cover from my 2014 Model S P95. I unfortunately totaled her 2 years ago :(. I've since learned to love my Model Y. Make me a reasonable offer that includes shipping from DC and its yours.
Ron