Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S (want to join the EV community)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm really hoping to get into the Tesla family. I Nearly purchased a 2013 Model S 60 for $25k, then the guy backed out and decided to sell it to his close friend, breaking my heart. :{

Anyways I'm looking for a clean model S, I'm seeing P85's drop into the mid 30k range, that would be ideal. But thats also at the top of my budget. Preferably under 100k miles and $25-$30k, open to see whats out there. If you see anything or are selling please feel free to message me. Eager to join the Tesla community!!

• Love
Reactions: outdoors
If you're interested in rebuilt titles. I have a couple of options for you.

2016 Tesla Model S 75D with 68,000 miles, free supercharging, autopilot. Metal Roof, Air Suspension, Power Lift Gate for 31k

2017 Tesla Model 3 RWD Long Range with 18k miles, Autopilot, 31k.

I have my 2013 Model S with 156,000 miles. It is in excellent condition, no damage history, very few service issues. Still running the original battery and drive motor. Charges to 247 miles, every thing works. It is listed here in the "Tesla for Sale" section. Asking $27K, includes the "dual charger" setup that is no longer available. Great if you have a HPWC wired to an 80 amp service and will deliver 58 miles of range per hour. Located in Toledo Ohio. Looking to upgrade to another used 85 or 90.