Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model X with AP2 AND ventilated seats

rocketshipp85

Dec 3, 2016
MD
I have a friend with an AP2 X75D 2016. Free unlimited supercharging, 7 seat monopost , heated and cooled seats. Midnight silver on white. Also has the premium interior package. Asking 68k.

CU OPEC

Mar 4, 2014
Vegas!
Probably out of price range but specs should be what you're asking for:
MX P100D deep blue metallic
heated and ventilated seats
6 seat interior (3 rows)
at time of order *every* option was checked
free supercharging
black/carbonfiber interior with black trim and napa leather dash
less than 30k miles

Hellotom

Oct 14, 2019
Atlanta
I have a friend with an AP2 X75D 2016. Free unlimited supercharging, 7 seat monopost , heated and cooled seats. Midnight silver on white. Also has the premium interior package. Asking 68k.
Hello sir I am interested in your friends model x. Is it still available? Also what is the mileage and does it have enhanced autopilot?

Pismo

Apr 6, 2018
Denver, CO
I know of a-
2016 Silver MX
P90D
13k miles
6 seater
Ventilated Seats
Id say around 65-68k ?
AP
4yr warranty.

Guy bought it, but now with COVID- not so sure? Let me know.

jacqueusi

Apr 12, 2019
Detroit, MI
Jesus it’s been 2 years! Still looking for a larger battery X with heated/cooled seats and 3rd row? Current budget?
Priorities have since changed. 100% remote work, but we’ve got a new driver in the household so no more Performance dreams and a lower budget. I’m thinking a 2017/18 75 will do just fine.

Tracking on ev-cpo oted a bunch of 75’s sold in the $45-$50ish range.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC