Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Roadster.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a 2010-2012 Roadster. Prefer low miles one owner. Please PM if you have or know of such a car. I also have my M3 configuration notice that I will give to seller if thats the direction that they are going in. Thanks and happy 4th. Thanks to all who have and are currently serving our great country, and God speed home. Thanks, Jim

Last edited:
Looking for a 2010-2012 Roadster. Prefer low miles one owner. Please PM if you have or know of such a car. I also have my M3 configuration notice that I will give to seller if thats the direction that they are going in. Thanks and happy 4th. Thanks to all who have and are currently serving our great country, and God speed home. Thanks, Jim
There are a few good deals on eBay. Check out the listings there. I saw a really nice 2.5 sport with the R80 upgrade for around $75k.

I know you are looking for a 2.x Roadster but if you change your mind the 1.5 cars have some nice plusses:

This first-generation Roadster has some nice features as they decontented later models such as:
· Carbon fiber center console and trunk well.
· Military grade quick connections on PEM
· Adjustable lumbar (while driving) and seats that are slightly thinner for more headroom
· VDS display by door (charging settings) is easily reached without having to climb in the car
· Full performance power is the default driving mode
· Storage shelf that is much larger than 2.x glove box
· No 12v battery which has proven to be a headache in the 2.x models.
· Reliable TPMS

And one key missing feature is the sound reduction package which my Roadster has. I may be pursuaded to sell it as we now have a more practical Model 3. If you want to see more I have pictures, price and details posted at 2008_Roadster

With the 3.0 upgrade it should be good for 10+ years. Thank you

Hello, Please see my 2010 Roadster Sport ad in this section. Thanks.

I just attached a photo of the car.

Attachments

• 2016-03-17-Tesla-Roadster (2).jpg
    2016-03-17-Tesla-Roadster (2).jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 83
Hello, Please see my 2010 Roadster Sport ad in this section. Thanks.

WOW that car stands out. I like it. Unfortunately it is a little North of what I can currently afford. Also, I live way over here in Vermont.
All of this negativity toward EM and Tesla has taken a toll on my(our) stock. It seems there is many out there who want to see Tesla fail. I don't get it, but I never was the brightest bulb in the room. Thanks for posting to me, and good luck selling the TR.

Reactions: dhrivnak
It's on the west coast, but my friend Watson is selling his very clean 2-owner Roadster with 17k miles. Very good deal IMO and I know he has taken great care of this car

2008 Tesla Roadster 1.5 Black/Black 17k miles

Thank you for responding to me. I like the car, but was never really into black. I had a 69 Z28 that was black. Sooo hard to keep clean. I guess being from the East is going to make it a little harder to find a car nearby. It seems all of the roadsters are located in the far West. I have yet to see one here in Vermont, although I am sure there are several around. Thanks again.

Have a silver 2.0 for sale in Seattle area currently awaiting 3.0 battery install. 27k miles (I think). Distributing cars across the country happens all the time yet we always seem to feel that our dream car will magically appear next door just as soon as the distant one is delivered. Clear title.
--

Yea, I am kind of bummed....The reservations for new M3's has been opened to to the public. I have been waiting 4 months now. My position 'in line' has vanished. I live way over here in Vermont. If the cars are being distributed by location, West to East, I won't see an M3 till next year. I am giving up on the M3 order. I will find a roadster instead, hopefully in the NE area.

Thanks, and God Bless.