Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Wall Connector with NEMA 14-50 Plug

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too am looking for this item. I contacted Tesla to see if they will ever sell again. I received a prompt replay from the online store:

Thanks for contacting Tesla.

Unfortunately due to high demand, we are currently out of stock of the Wall Connector w/ 14-50 plug and do not have a replenishment ETA at this time. Once we do and have an expected delivery time frame, ordering will be available online with this information included in the product details.

Please do keep an eye on the online store for future updates.

Best,

Kevin
Online Orders | North America
45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538
(e) [email protected]

Reactions: glide
nema-14-50-cord-nema-14-50-extension-cord-nema-14-50-extension-cord-tesla.jpg

Nema 14-50 will limit your charger to 50 amp max. While you can do 80 amp hardwired for the same unit without nema 14-50.

I have a hard-wired version for my own home. This new version limits to 72 amps. The original hard-wired connector which I used to have did go to 80 amps but that burned out after a few years of use.

I would like to get this for my parents home for when I visit which is often.

I have a hard-wired version for my own home. This new version limits to 72 amps. The original hard-wired connector which I used to have did go to 80 amps but that burned out after a few years of use.

I would like to get this for my parents home for when I visit which is often.
The nema 14-50 maximum amp can flow through is 50 amp. Its not the unit, its the plug.