Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB/WTTF Model X, Have Porsche 911

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, Im looking for a model x in black, white or gray with black interior. Trim etc aren't as important. My ideal MX has a bigger battery with more options but flexible.

Im in socal but willing to travel.

Life changes are forcing me to give up my 911. Happy to discuss a trade and provide details to anyone interested. 2015 911 Carrera 2S with CPO warranty till 2020 and 20k miles.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 157
Hi guys, Im looking for a model x in black, white or gray with black interior. Trim etc aren't as important. My ideal MX has a bigger battery with more options but flexible.

Life changes are forcing me to give up my 911. Happy to discuss a trade and provide details to anyone interested. 2015 911 Carrera 2S with CPO warranty till 2020 and 20k miles.

What are you asking $ for the 911

Life changes are forcing me to give up my 911. Happy to discuss a trade and provide details to anyone interested. 2015 911 Carrera 2S with CPO warranty till 2020 and 20k miles.[/

Hi Srubi, did you find a Model X? I have a 2016 that's mint, beautiful car.
Tesla7.jpg

ty for the link. Ive been spending a lot of time browsing there. Ideally, looking for a private party sale. Thanks!

Don't blame you. From what I've read Telsa does not sell any CPO cars - just used cars. And from the horror stories on the internet there's no way I would ever take a chance. Private party all the way where you can see and drive the car.