Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2022 Tesla Model S Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, long time lurker but just created an account. I have a 2018 Model 3 and had placed an order for a 2021 M3P that I have continued to delay. Growing family means needing a bigger car. Was wondering if anyone had an earlier Model S reservation that they would be willing to sell. Model X okay as well. Ideally would be on an account with no other tesla vehicles so it is easy to transfer. I see some posts of people asking 10-15k for these reservations and with a higher number of these transferred reservations getting blacklisted by Tesla, even at the time of delivery I am not willing to risk losing that much but if there is someone reasonable that wanted to offload their reservation I would be very interested. Thanks so much.

Ideally looking for a long range white with standard wheels, black interior. The basics. Thanks!

Hi everyone, long time lurker but just created an account. I have a 2018 Model 3 and had placed an order for a 2021 M3P that I have continued to delay. Growing family means needing a bigger car. Was wondering if anyone had an earlier Model S reservation that they would be willing to sell. Model X okay as well. Ideally would be on an account with no other tesla vehicles so it is easy to transfer. I see some posts of people asking 10-15k for these reservations and with a higher number of these transferred reservations getting blacklisted by Tesla, even at the time of delivery I am not willing to risk losing that much but if there is someone reasonable that wanted to offload their reservation I would be very interested. Thanks so much.

Ideally looking for a long range white with standard wheels, black interior. The basics. Thanks!
You’re better off just buying used directly from someone. Especially since it seems you’re willing to fork over a $10-15K premium.

Reservation transfers are becoming more and more uncertain.

I have a Model S LR black/black/21's for sale for 6k. Price is 8k more now than when I reserved. Saving 2k and Delivery expected end of the month. Let me know if you're interested