Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: X w/Free Supercharging, AP2, & 3rd Row -California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you can see, I have some pretty specific needs, and there was a small window of time that these models were made. To my understanding it's late 2016 to January 2017. I will seriously consider any of the X models that have the AP2 and Free super charge.

In a perfect world, it's a P90D, with all the bells and whistles , 7 seats, black wheels and in California.

We're not in a perfect world, so if you have an X with AP2 and 3 row seats for sale, please PM me. Thanks!

Forget about free supercharging. You'll appreciate the extra miles the 100D will provide. Plus the 90 packs were problematic. And most don't come close to the estimated range.

Be smart and get a 100D. You'll be glad you did. You're spending $70 to $95k on the car. I can't see how $500 a year in supercharging is that big of a deal.
Thanks for your feedback and you have a good point. This vehicle is going to have a ton of miles out on it, which is why I was thinking free supercharging. Can you tell me what other must have features should I be looking for? You agree on the AP2, right? Anything else?

Thanks for your feedback and you have a good point. This vehicle is going to have a ton of miles out on it, which is why I was thinking free supercharging. Can you tell me what other must have features should I be looking for? You agree on the AP2, right? Anything else?

Well, my problem is, I like all of the features. ;)

I guess it comes down to what you can live without to get in the car. But (and I'm for sure no expert on the option packages on the X over the last couple of years), I think most of the X 100D models were pretty much loaded up. Seems like when they came out with the 100D, you HAD to take the PUP package. I think the only options after that were like 5, 6, or 7 seats, wheels, and color. That's why you don't see a huge variation in the prices of the 100D. I think your situation dictates how many seats you need, and the 20" wheels give you a better ride, more range, and cheaper replacement tires.

Oh, and I forgot to mention about the 90 models, they were all early models of the X - when Tesla was having a TON of issues with the Falcon Wing doors. I personally wouldn't touch one without a 200k warranty. Those doors are a huge risk even with a 100k warranty on ANY model. I think the last out of warranty repair I heard was $3500 - ouch! But, they are indeed nice (and damn cool).

Self presenting doors are a MUST also. You think they're stupid - until you have them for a couple of weeks (we had a P100DL loaner for 2 weeks one time). Man, it is SO nice not having to open or close your door. The first thing I said when I went to pick my car up was, "Damn, the doors don't open on this POS". I felt SO bad for saying that about my beautiful car. But, it was true.

And just as an FYI. If you can wait until about June, the prices should start falling. 2 reasons - one because there will be a ton coming off lease, and 2, because HOPEFULLY, Tesla is about to release a longer range model (I know, then we'll wish we could get THAT one. haha).

Forget about free supercharging. You'll appreciate the extra miles the 100D will provide. Plus the 90 packs were problematic. And most don't come close to the estimated range.

Be smart and get a 100D. You'll be glad you did. You're spending $70 to $95k on the car. I can't see how $500 a year in supercharging is that big of a deal.

This ^^^;)