Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Wrap in Seattle area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there! I’m looking to wrap both my 3 and upcoming Y with an XPEL Stealth wrap, similar to what OCDetailing has done here: Model Y - XPEL Stealth & CQuartz Finest Reserve - OCDetailing - BayAreaDetails.com

Is there a reputable place in the Seattle that can do exactly this, and has done it on many other Tesla’s in the past? OCDetailing has quite the rep but I don’t really feel like driving to the Bay Area for it. :)

The Xpel website has the ability to search for a certified installer by country/state/city. Not sure if these results for Seattle, Wash. will be visible, but pulled these up for you. Using a certified trained installer, if there is a problem, will guarantee that Xpel will step in and make it right and offers a warranty on the product even if the shop were to go out of business I believe.

XPEL Clear Bra Installers | United States | Washington | Seattle

As with any shop you are considering using, call with your questions, then stop by the shop you are thinking of using and look over their work before committing and putting down a deposit. How many Teslas (your model) have they done, who will be doing your install and how long has he been doing PPF. You may also have questions about what to cover like door sills, side mirrors, edges or how badging is dealt with. If you will need to apply HOV stickers inquire about doing that as well and consider scheduling at the same time. Remember you can put ceramic coatings over PPF but not the other way around due to lack of a good adhesion bond (reason dirt washes off easily off ceramic coatings).

Last edited: