Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Aftermarket Wheels -- Do Tesla Centrecaps Fit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I'm thinking about buying some used aftermarket 19" Turbine wheels for a winter set. Does anyone have aftermarket wheels and can confirm the make/model and whether or not the factory cetnrecaps fit? The seller believes that they are "Fast" rims but isn't certain. Thanks!

Thanks! I never considered weight rating before — I hope that they would work give that they’re made for Tesla? Do you know how I could find out?

I now know that the replicas are made by “Fast” but can’t find any info on them. Does anyone have Fast rims and can confirm the fitment of centre caps?

I believe most all TSportline wheels accept the OEM Tesla center caps. I've got a set of the 19" Arachnid replicas from them and absolutely love them so far. If you decide to order a set of wheels from them private message me and I can supply a code that gets you $50 off. Free money!

Thanks for the responses! Unfortunately I missed out on the used set of aftermarket wheels (that already had brand new Hakka tires) but this is good info to have :) I have original Arachnids (black) for my summers and I LOVE them :)

Thanks for the responses! Unfortunately I missed out on the used set of aftermarket wheels (that already had brand new Hakka tires) but this is good info to have :) I have original Arachnids (black) for my summers and I LOVE them :)
If you get the Tsportline 19" Arachnids like I mentioned earlier in the same color you can put winter tires on them and not even have to change the wheel your car displays in the app and on the displays. ;) :cool: