Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your favorite vendor for accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't bought too many aftermarket accessories for my Teslas, but I do like Abstract Ocean's brighter lights. I've been running them for over 3 years and they've held up very well. They're still bright and do not flicker. I've run cheaper LED bulbs in my truck and some have flaked out.

I like the cubby drawer from RPM Tesla / EVAmped. I think they both use the same supplier.

I've also heard many people like 3D Maxpider, but they don't offer anything to match the cream carpet. I don't think anyone does, actually.

Haven't really had any bad vendors - do your research BEFORE HAND is key. Anyhow, here are some of the vendors I used:

EVoffer: I got power frunk from them, lots of documentations on its site, had some issues w/ installing and I was able to get support quickly to resolve.
Maxpider 3D mats is good. Good fitting overall.
Snapplate: I had a small issue w/ snapplate fitting and the owner was very responsive and had it resolved right away.
Enhauto: I got S3XY buttons for $201.99 on sale during Christmas - good deal and seems to be the best price overall anywhere for S3XY buttons
TWRAPS: good place for decals, small wraps, etc.
Tesla: charging accessories. Good overall.

And last but not least, Amazon, that's where I got the majority of stuff, travel boosters, 3M tapes (for spoiler below), Sun Shade, Camco charging cables, cleaning products, Tri-fold Twin Mattress, Jack pads, USB drive, etc. This is where research really comes into play.

Oh, I did get a V-style spoiler on eBay. It worked out wonderfully for me, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you know what you are getting.

Here's one to avoid - Tesla branded tire pump.

It was made somewhere else and was not designed good at all. The 12V accessory plug fell apart in my hand. I looked to see why and was able to fix it. It fell apart again ... poor poor poor design. I have since bought one from Harbor Freight. Its a little weird in that they suggest you turn it on before attaching to the tire. Weird but it works great.