Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

white seats and car seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for those of you all who have tesla’s with white seats and also have little ones with car seats. what are you all doing to protect the seat from the car seat? any tips or recommended accessory i should be looking into?

Funny how you just posted this. I was just going to make a post regarding this topic. I have white seats and wanted to protect it from a car seat we were about to install. So I purchased a seat protector from Amazon (link below). Anyways, after a few months I removed it to clean underneath and I discovered black marks that the seat protector left behind. I've tried cleaning it off with everything and so far no luck. Looks like it may be permanent unfortunately. So I would strongly advise against using anything like the product I used. The irony is the one thing that's supposed to protect my seats ended up damaging it 😂

Here is a link to the one I used: https://www.amazon.com/Lulyboo-Seat...prefix=car+seat+protector,aps,214&sr=8-5&th=1

Reactions: jiren
Funny how you just posted this. I was just going to make a post regarding this topic. I have white seats and wanted to protect it from a car seat we were about to install. So I purchased a seat protector from Amazon (link below). Anyways, after a few months I removed it to clean underneath and I discovered black marks that the seat protector left behind. I've tried cleaning it off with everything and so far no luck. Looks like it may be permanent unfortunately. So I would strongly advise against using anything like the product I used. The irony is the one thing that's supposed to protect my seats ended up damaging it 😂

Here is a link to the one I used: https://www.amazon.com/Lulyboo-Seat-Protection-Baby-Carseat/dp/B071LTKDCW/ref=sr_1_5_pp?crid=38D8R7HWEKWA1&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1tIe9_ibGG_4a3DERWP_sbUMLWkDkOD8O2z5hgdpM1dvYUNA_r5MHTQvqGOsSdtIqw970A_JOJTKoAMpkOYdFhF3dTpDJkfl16YRUxFT8PieEGr6-LqdBGomsw75e1GrFx-DWJMSJUAgoP0UFdNuXL1EjpAYa0jiI-nudhdpfORp9str2uH-Zu_inPRyOZE7Yl3-V1K0HMAsy3DbCDNgr1X3EuJdEOUQ56ay-GdFhoMXjB5wX4bFIJSGYax1fw7ekA4_4hndIK1pZClQh46Qv4voMIwei3MUbGf4tmrNpYM.Zmk1rnLMCk5xOqKYgRh_V_UCI1EuJY4-kByFS-hNqrg&dib_tag=se&keywords=car+seat+protector&qid=1712025737&sprefix=car+seat+protector,aps,214&sr=8-5&th=1
ooooof! lol, are you still using it? my m3 is due for delivery until may. so i have time to figure something out. maybe i’ll put a white towel down then whichever seat cover i find.

Reactions: hydro 481
ooooof! lol, are you still using it? my m3 is due for delivery until may. so i have time to figure something out. maybe i’ll put a white towel down then whichever seat cover i find.
Bro...I was so pissed I was about to burn that POS. You really think I would continue using it?? 😂

You might as well use a white towel as the seat protector lol.

Bro...I was so pissed I was about to burn that POS. You really think I would continue using it?? 😂

You might as well use a white towel as the seat protector lol.
lol, bro get rid of it. i found a car seat i’ll use the bottom seems to be cloth like material from graco. so at least it won’t be hard plastic going into the seats. i might just use a white towel underneath instead like i said.

Reactions: hydro 481
lol, bro get rid of it. i found a car seat i’ll use the bottom seems to be cloth like material from graco. so at least it won’t be hard plastic going into the seats. i might just use a white towel underneath instead like i said.
Oh I forgot to mention that the seat protector left marks on the back rest area and not the seat bottom. So make sure you put something underneath that area as well.

Reactions: jiren