Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Pick-up

  1. BZM3

    My Model Y Pick-up Experience and Car Quality/Feel

    Thought I'd share my pickup experience from today. Purchased new Model Y Long Range, White exterior, black interior, 19'' wheels. Car had a small paint blemish above the right rear wheel, our sales agent made note and added it to their system so that it's repair will be free of charge and at...
  2. R

    If I find issues during pick up. What do I do?

    I been hearing a lot of buyers picking up their newly purchased Model Y and finding issues with the car. They either find them during inspection or after they take it home. I ordered a Model Y and I’m a bit scared that I will find problems. I’m going to create a list known problems and go...
  3. IdaBish

    I GOT A VIN!!!!

    I called a ton of places on the 30th, 31st - no go, all black interiors. Made calls again on the 6th, 7th and 8th. I gave up to wait until I got a call. But, on a whim, I called and talked to a lovely gentleman where I have had the best interactions over the phone. Bless his heart, he found...
  4. K

    SR+ Day 1 Pickup and first impressions

    We picked up our Model 3 SR+ metallic blue from Brisbane Fortitude Valley today. We arrived a bit early (15 mins) and ‘Sparky’ was just being moved to the delivery area. Yes we decided on ‘Sparky’ as her name. Before looking over her we opened the Tesla app, sparky was already linked to our...
  5. J

    LR AWD Pending Pick-up: What do I really need right away?

    Hi all. I'm finally picking up my LR AWD M3 next week. I commute about 60 miles each way and have a Home Charging Station installed at my home for overnight charging. I will drive it 90% of the time and my wife will drive it the other 10%. I probably won't do anything cosmetic right away like...
  6. Rajraj22

    Price adjustment

    Hi guys, A quick question! I am due to pick up mu car April 16th. My build- LR AWD, Sport wheels, white/white, AP. With the price adjustment this same car now costs $3700 less. I am trying to get some one from Tesla on the phone for the last two hours, but no success. What are my options...
  7. samuelzzz

    Pick up and replace bumper

    Hi guys, I am going to pick my MX tomorrow morning at 10:30. My DS just called said they find a tiny unperfect paint form my front bumper and she orders me a new bumper. I can still be going to pick up my MX but I need send it back the service center next work to replace the bumper. lol. because...
  8. Mickie

    CHAdeMO adapter for sale, new.

    New in sealed box. $425 local pickup in Chicagoland area. I could drive probably a 30 mile radius to drop off as well. Will consider shipping, just need to get a price on your location. Thanks!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.


SUPPORT TMC
Top