Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“Heat map” of Tesla ownership and driving?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone aware of some kind of visual graphic or even table or chart that gives a clue on where the highest densities of Tesla ownership are? Similarly, any kinds of indicators of where Tesla owners tend to drive their cars (obviously not including where they live, but that might need to be a part of such a map)?

Occasionally, I’ll be driving along with my son and he’ll conclude that he’s seeing a lot of Teslas in a given geography, but I’m not sure if it’s any more than where we live. Would be interesting to know where people are buying/owning/driving these cars.

Is anyone aware of some kind of visual graphic or even table or chart that gives a clue on where the highest densities of Tesla ownership are? Similarly, any kinds of indicators of where Tesla owners tend to drive their cars (obviously not including where they live, but that might need to be a part of such a map)?

Occasionally, I’ll be driving along with my son and he’ll conclude that he’s seeing a lot of Teslas in a given geography, but I’m not sure if it’s any more than where we live. Would be interesting to know where people are buying/owning/driving these cars.
Years ago (5+ maybe?) Tesla used to have awesome display in their stores which showed the fleet. I always wished they dumped that feed somewhere online.

I also feel like Teslafi probably has the data to make one as well… time delay it by 15 minutes or something and maybe exclude once a car has been parked for 5+ minutes or something…

Reactions: Carolina Karl