Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【CONTEST: Show Us Your Mods on Your Model Y】End on FEB 25, Winner get gift card and AOSK Model Y Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AOSK

Former Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
california
CONTEST: Post 1 Pic of your Model Y, and show us your mods on them.
Entry of the contest ends on Feb 25, and we will run a poll to vote for the first place, second place, and third place.

71EnD31UjwL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
71CNSjrQz+L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Check Out the AOSK Insert Mats

The First Place will win a $100 Amazon Gift Card + AOSK Model Y Insert Mats + Anyone of the AOSK Model Y Accessories from our store

The Second Place will win a $50 Amazon Gift Card + AOSK Model Y Insert Mats

The Third Place will win an AOSK Model Y Insert Mats

Now! Show us your mods on your Model Y, and browse our site www.amazon.com/aoskonology

And be ready to tell us which accessories would you like if you win the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derektem
Ok, so I might not qualify for this because I am still a future owner of my own MYLR. But below are the mods on a friends, vehicle and what made me decide to get the same one. I'm mesmerized every time I see it. I will be mod-ing my own vehicle to also take this "blackout" look.

Some of the first accessories that I plan to have on hand with my vehicle delivery are mudflaps, floor mats, PPF, and ceramic finish.

Attachments

• MYLR1.jpg
    MYLR1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 100
  • MYLR2.jpg
    MYLR2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Love
Reactions: Derektem