Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🥳🥳GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch Brake Caliper Covers for Model 3 Highland: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? For the fans in North America, are you eagerly anticipating the arrival of our Model 3 Highland? Fans in Europe who have already received their deliveries, feel free to share your early experiences with the new car here.

👋 We've got some exciting news to share for all the Tesla Model 3 Highland owners! We are here to introduce our latest product: Brake Caliper Covers For 2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland 🚗💨.

Teslaunch brake caliper covers are easy to install and do not require any changes to the original braking system's functionality or performance. Made from high-quality metal materials, they undergo a triple baking process, resulting in a vibrant color and a modified appearance. They cover the surface of the brake calipers, giving Tesla a more sporty look.🛡👍

To celebrate this new addition, we're inviting 2 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here and TMC POST block!!!

Product Link: https://bit.ly/3UkwQOT

Red Brake Caliper Covers
red brake caliper.png

Yellow Brake Caliper Covers

yellow brake caliper.png

Accessories for Brake Caliper Covers
tesla red caliper (2).jpg

Lottery quota:

2 of Tesla Model 3 Highland Owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which color (red/yellow) you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla Model 3 Highland and willing to share honest reviews in TMC POST

End date:
February 3, 2024
(two fans will be selected in the comment area on the end date. Welcome everyone to actively participate in the event. 🥳 🥳 🥳 )

If there are other favorite colors, feel free to let us know in the comments. We will develop more colors based on everyone's preferences.🤩🤩🤩

Thats great. I am also very interested in trying them out and reporting back
Hi! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please let us know what color caliper cover you would like. Red or yellow? And please kindly send me a private message with the delivery information in the format below. Thanks!

Delivery Information Form
Name:
Country/region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

I'm interested in the red brake caliper covers for review. I've been an EV enthusiast since my first EV, 2016 Model S. I've since owned a 2018 Model 3, 2021 Model Y, and have an EDD for the new Model 3, 2/3 - 2/17 in Los Angeles.

Stealth Grey, LR, Black with 19" wheels

Thank you,
Matthew Jensen
Instagram: @rivian_r1s

I'm interested in the red brake caliper covers for review. I've been an EV enthusiast since my first EV, 2016 Model S. I've since owned a 2018 Model 3, 2021 Model Y, and have an EDD for the new Model 3, 2/3 - 2/17 in Los Angeles.

Stealth Grey, LR, Black with 19" wheels

Thank you,
Matthew Jensen
Instagram: @rivian_r1s
wow! 🤩I think you will do an excellent review of the caliper. I decided to apply for an additional test slot for you. Please PM me the shipping info as below form.
Name:
Country/region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

Also, I saw your Instagram ID is @rivian_r1s. Are you also a Rivian car owner?

Dear Teslaunch, I can seem to fidn a way to private message you. Maybe im new to the channel and DM are initially restricted. Can i email you the details for now?
Hi! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please let us know what color caliper cover you would like. Red or yellow? And please kindly send me a private message with the delivery information in the format below. Thanks!

Name:
Country/region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone

wow! 🤩I think you will do an excellent review of the caliper. I decided to apply for an additional test slot for you. Please PM me the shipping info as below form.
Name:
Country/region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

Also, I saw your Instagram ID is @rivian_r1s. Are you also a Rivian car owner?
Hi! Could I confirm with you whether you've sent the delivery information via email? I'm afraid I might have missed your email.

New to Tesla and soon to be Highland owner. I would love to test the red caliper covers out and post some reviews! I’ll also plan to make a little install video as well. Thank you!
Hi! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. This giveaway has ended. We have specially prepared a fan-exclusive discount for fans of the forum, who can enjoy 20% off the entire order. Discount code: TMC20

If you have any needs about Tesla products, you can visit our store. Here are the accessories for the 2024 Model 3 Highland

@Teslaunch The rear calipers for the U.S. manufactured M3 highland are different than the M3 manufactured in Shanghai. The installation video on your product page showed the curve calipers rather than the straight calipers (in 2024 highland). All the caliper covers made in China currently do not fit U.S. 2024 M3 highland.

Can you verify the caliper covers you are selling do fit the U.S. manufactured 2024 M3 highland? Or do we need to purchase the 2023 caliper covers instead? If so, will the 2023 front caliper covers fit into the 2024 M3 highland?

Thank you.

@Teslaunch The rear calipers for the U.S. manufactured M3 highland are different than the M3 manufactured in Shanghai. The installation video on your product page showed the curve calipers rather than the straight calipers (in 2024 highland). All the caliper covers made in China currently do not fit U.S. 2024 M3 highland.

Can you verify the caliper covers you are selling do fit the U.S. manufactured 2024 M3 highland? Or do we need to purchase the 2023 caliper covers instead? If so, will the 2023 front caliper covers fit into the 2024 M3 highland?

Thank you.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We have also discovered that there are two versions of the rear wheel caliper covers for the Refresh 3 model in North America. Please see the image below.
tesla brake caliper covers.jpg

If you have purchased the Refresh 3 caliper covers from Teslaunch and found that they are not suitable for the rear wheels, please provide us with a picture of the current state of your Refresh 3 rear wheel calipers. We will confirm which specific year's product is compatible. Also, please send us your order number to our customer service email at [email protected]. We will promptly arrange to resend you the appropriate product.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers.

Thank you!