Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100th Supercharger Opens Hamilton NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

You beat me to it! :biggrin:

There was a guy in front of the person filming with the same problem. Good to see others were doing it properly though (near the end when they cut the ribbon).

So, with 100 Supercharger stations now operational, I'm guessing that there's at least 500 or so bays available? Would be interesting to see what that figure actually is.

You beat me to it! :biggrin:

There was a guy in front of the person filming with the same problem. Good to see others were doing it properly though (near the end when they cut the ribbon).

So, with 100 Supercharger stations now operational, I'm guessing that there's at least 500 or so bays available? Would be interesting to see what that figure actually is.
Yeah I would be interested in that number as well, plus a lot of the superchargers I have seen are set up for easy expansion in the future. example 6 stalls with conduit for 2 more

Cool, you have your own drone? What kind is that? Nice perspective, great image quality. Lots of Model Ss down there!

It's a DJI Phantom 2, a Gopro Hero3+ Black Edition mounted on a gimbal with remote tilt, and a transmitter for sending low res live footage to the ground (high res stored on microSD). Pretty cool, and mostly reasonably priced (~$2k)