Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

128gb roadie / wireless sentry mode Access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new never used 128gb Tesla Roadie for the model 3 and S/X made after 2/2018

Car was sold before I used it.

$75 shipped.

Plug this into your Tesla - it just works. Instantly access DashCam videos wirelessly.
The Tesla DashCam with Sentry Mode is the one of the best things about owning a Tesla car. Unfortunately, it’s not very easy to setup or access. That’s where the Roadie comes in! Just plug Roadie into the USB port of your Tesla and start viewing and sharing your DashCam or Sentry mode videos on your iPhone or Android device. Whether you’re on the road or at home on the couch you can quickly pull up your videos.

Roadie for Tesla
7EA52A20-F67B-4BA1-819B-B2002FE9B816.jpeg
66A2D8EF-8876-489F-9B50-3179FC068565.jpeg

Brand new never used 128gb Tesla Roadie for the model 3 and S/X made after 2/2018

Car was sold before I used it.

$75 shipped.

Plug this into your Tesla - it just works. Instantly access DashCam videos wirelessly.
The Tesla DashCam with Sentry Mode is the one of the best things about owning a Tesla car. Unfortunately, it’s not very easy to setup or access. That’s where the Roadie comes in! Just plug Roadie into the USB port of your Tesla and start viewing and sharing your DashCam or Sentry mode videos on your iPhone or Android device. Whether you’re on the road or at home on the couch you can quickly pull up your videos.

Roadie for Tesla
View attachment 520442 View attachment 520444

PM sent.

That's great Shawn, But are we just supposed to buy something when the features or specs are not clear?
My questions were not about support, but about operations of the device. The conversations were active and others were getting answer to price, availability and the like. I asked again a couple of days later. Nada. My mileage was different than yours for sure. :) Good to know you like it. Glad to hear its a good product.