Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14x rear front upper control arms toe camber arm kit compatible for tesla model 3 2017-202

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of us has gone with Tesla specific tuner shops for their products and long standing in the community.
UP, Redwood, MPP.
Beyond that, you're kinda on your own. I'd look at the company, what vehicles have they put out product to before, and their standing/reputation in that market. Also, have they partnered with any other MAJOR suspension companies. KW, Bilstein, Ohlins, etc. That would lend a little more credence to them as well.

Edit: now that I've been to their website, looks like they put out cheap stuff for just about every car out there. Personally I'd pass.
Buy once, cry once. & You get what you pay for. And all those other sayings like that come to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindenwood
I certainly admit that paying several times more for the same adjustability from a long-standing tuner is hard to swallow. I can also admit to running budget products like this on previous cars.

Will they work? Probably? Will they be reliable? Probably, and at least likely wouldn’t fail catastrophically. Will they include experienced-based, highly-detailed install and adjustment instructions and great service for any questions or issues? Almost certainly not.

If you do buy them, I’d be very careful about not adjusting the traction and trailing arms outside of factory ranges, and I’d be very careful about adjusting the FUCA’s caster.

These seem super cheap for what you're getting. But do you need all of those parts?

Unless you're gonna be corner balancing, those swaybar endlinks are not worth the hassle. They are likely a pain to undo/remount on the fly, unlike OEM ones.
Rear suspension linkages are only needed if you want some specific rear alignment settings. Otherwise, just lower an inch or so and use OEM toe adjustments to zero out the toe.

So, if all you really need is FUCAs, I'd rather get used MPP arms at a similar price point.
Camber adjustment on these looks similar to that of my Redwood arms. I dread having to adjust them, cause it's a royal PITA that requires special tools. I'll probably go back to MPP arms now that I've figured out that my car doesn't really need more than 3.0 degrees of camber.

If you get these unknown arms, you'll be on your own figuring out suspension/body clearances and whether the ball joint has enough range of motion to not bind up (and possibly break) at full compression or droop. For MPP arms, there's wealth of info on these forums.

Reactions: Lindenwood