Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

15mm Bosnoss/BLOX spacer does NOT fit with Slipstreams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even though I read and heard that the 15 millimeter spacers will work on my vehicle, they don’t. The factory studs stick out too long. I’m not willing to trim the OEM studs or drill out deeper dimples in the wheel.

I’m thinking that 20 mm spacers would be the smallest that would work. I will do 25 mm on the rear.

I’m thinking about doing non-studded spacers, and just use the factory lug and Lugnuts.

Question- would a 10 mm type 2 spacer totally cover up the hub center lip? Is there a type 2 spacer that has a hub on it that someone has used on their model S?

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: evo9rs
I just put a 15mm front and 20mm rear setup on my car from TSportline with TSportline TSF 20” wheels. Looks amazing and perfectly flush in front and the rear will be once I had an alignment done and my rear camber adjusted.

For what it’s worth, I was told 15 would fit upfront but they did not. After chewing on the idea of trimming them all night, I put the spacers on and marked how much of the factory studs that would be trimmsble. Turns out, you can really only take off about 3 threads which was enough. And if it helps you feel better, I was able to mount the rims back onto the trimmed factory studs (no spacers) and had enough stud threads to torque to spec and have the lug nuts fully seated.

Trimming the studs seems scary, but it’s not and if you ever take the spacers off, there’s still
Enough stud left to go back to stock.