Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18" Aero Rims Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Having trouble contacting parts at Lawrence or Etobicoke locations, just wanted a quick price. When I changed over from winter to summer tires, Costco said my rims are all slightly warped but usable. He said maybe going over speedbumps or etc with the heaviness of the car, anyone else hit this issue?

Anyone know how much in Canada/Canadian the 18" Aero Rims are per rim or per set (no tires)?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi all,

Having trouble contacting parts at Lawrence or Etobicoke locations, just wanted a quick price. When I changed over from winter to summer tires, Costco said my rims are all slightly warped but usable. He said maybe going over speedbumps or etc with the heaviness of the car, anyone else hit this issue?

Anyone know how much in Canada/Canadian the 18" Aero Rims are per rim or per set (no tires)?

Thanks,
Steve
Not fully sure, but I seem to recall someone saying they were $250/rim a while back. IMO there are better options for price/looks at many of the tire shops online. I use my aeros as winter rims and bought summer rims for around 160/ea. Plenty of really nice looking options for < 220/ea.

Bought ours last month in Calgary (Road trip! But with gas, no superchargers yet). They ordered them delivered to the Tesla Store there (thank you Nadine! She was very helpful over the phone. She even arranged to leave them in the store so we could pick them up Sunday when Parts was closed.) $250 each, plus IIRC about $120 each for the pressure sensors. Total for 4 Aero wheels (without the aero grey hubcaps) plus 4 sensors, according to my Visa bill, $1558.62 - GST, but in Alberta no PST :) . I think they said $80 each for the Aero hubcaps. We don't need 2 sets. We also already have the centers and nut caps for when the Aero covers are off. Considering changing tires on rims was $160 (twice a year!) we figured this was worth it.

Interesting, I was told $275 per rim and $95 per TPMS, which works out to the same price.

OK, maybe I mis-remember. Whatever - I don't think the price varies, and that's what the total bill was - Tesla Canada list prices.

We looked at assorted options like trying to buy used (people switching to aftermarket) but they are typically priced in US dollars, and we would have to have them shipped to a drop point just across the border and go pick them up. (US shipping destination for Canadian customers just across the border is a big business here). Not sure how cheap shipping 4 rims around the continental USA is, especially for a private person as opposed to commercial customer. Shipping 4 rims from Tesla Calgary to Winnipeg would have cost $C150 (plus PST $100 - so... road trip instead!). Plus most ads we saw were including tires, adding to the weight and bulk cost of shipping. Tesla rims are WIDE, we could fit 2 in the BMW's trunk, with barely room for a carry-on suitcase, and 2 each belted in the back seat like good little children.

Last edited: