Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_3860.jpeg

For sale Sold 18x9.5" ET35 Apex EC-7 Model 3 Wheels on Yokohama A052 265/40R18

Sold
$1,450.00
Westlake Village California, United States
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this marketplace listing

Details

I have set of four 18x9.5'' Apex EX-7 Anthracite wheels in excellent condition, along with Yoko A052's with around 60% thread remaining.
Wheels and tires have been used for three HPDE's and driving to/from the events, so really not much mileage.

There is no curb rash, just a few small nicks here and there, please check the photos.
This is measured thread depth, which is surprisingly even across all four tires (I rotated them):
-Outside/middle/inner grooves: 5/32'', 4/32'', 4/32'' (they are rated new at 7/32'')

Please check the outside edge wear in the photos if you are camber limited; showing the worst one. I don't know how to measure it.
Included are the centering rings and TPMS sensors (Hub IntelliSens 433 MHz, compatible with 2018-2020 Model 3's).If you don't have thicker rotors for a Model 3 Performance (such as the MPP rotors), you will need 3mm spacers for the fronts - let me know if you need them.

Local pickup please in the Los Angeles/Ventura area, this is too large and heavy for me to ship.

Link to Apex listing for specs and current price ($1,496): https://apexwheels.com/wheels/apex-...43mm-or-705mm&frontQty=1&frontSize=18x95-et35
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.