Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19’ Snow chains needed for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am located in Santa Monica and am going on a last second trip to Mammoth and do not have time to order chains via the Tesla website. Is there anyone near the area that I could pay to borrow chains for today - Friday? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad—

I can’t help you directly since I have 18s and I’m in Sacramento. However, last year we similarly needed chains on short notice, and I was able to get them from the parts department at our local Tesla SC. It might be worth a phone call or two to whatever SC is near you, or along your route.

Happy Mammoth Thanksgiving!

Hello,

I am located in Santa Monica and am going on a last second trip to Mammoth and do not have time to order chains via the Tesla website. Is there anyone near the area that I could pay to borrow chains for today - Friday? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
Can't you just get a set from Auto Zone or other such auto-parts store? The bonus being if you don't actually use them, you can return for a full refund.