Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19'' Alloys

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems to be a common thread that those ordering with 19'' Alloys seem to be having most delays.
It would be good to hear any confirmed deliveries yet for orders with 19'' Alloys.
Although they are now not an option, I prefer to wait for my original order and not change

Had mail to say to expect delivery 24/8 - 01/09 Dartford. Hopefully that's positive
Reserved Jan 19 ordered 06/5 , SR+ MSM Autopilot Black Int. 19'' Alloys

Hi
I try to keep the sheet updated as best I can by updating all post to the thread on the sheet. I also keep an eye on other threads for information and updates. However, it really relies on members keeping their information current through posts.

That said, you are correct that the 19" wheels seem to be delaying orders, including mine. I asked Tesla about this and typically their response was that it will not delay anything more or less than any other option. I think it was more duff information.

Reactions: navt
Hi
I try to keep the sheet updated as best I can by updating all post to the thread on the sheet. I also keep an eye on other threads for information and updates. However, it really relies on members keeping their information current through posts.
Helpful if users include such information in their signature. It puts in perspective some of their comments.

Hi

That said, you are correct that the 19" wheels seem to be delaying orders, including mine. I asked Tesla about this and typically their response was that it will not delay anything more or less than any other option. I think it was more duff information.
Thanks that was quite helpful and seems only One June delivery with 19'' Sport so it looks like they expect a handful delivering end of August ( hopefully)