Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" factory wheels chrome plated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" FACTORY WHEELS CHROME PLATED

We carry the factory 19" Tesla wheels already chrome plated. They are sold on an exchange basis. Were as, you order a set of these wheels and we send them to you. You then take them and have them installed on your car. The silver factory wheels you remove, you put back into the same boxes and return them to us. We will charge you a refundable deposit on our wheels until we receive yours back. Your wheels must be the exact same wheels, straight and no more than a minimal about of curb rash.

List Date: 7/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 19" FACTORY WHEELS CHROME PLATED
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $695.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

ac746e75-a216-44ac-83a0-b538ff618e0f.jpg

This morning I had a set put on my P85D, car delivered yesterday. They look great! Incredible service: I looked them up online last night and called the phone numbers to get hours of service, since I'm in So Ca. Chad called me back informing me he had the wheels in stock and was open today. By noon today, I had bling and flash in the wheel wells. I recommend them most highly.

2015 P85D Red, Grey next gen, air susp, tech pkg, pano roof, and now Chrome wheels!

This morning I had a set put on my P85D, car delivered yesterday. They look great! Incredible service: I looked them up online last night and called the phone numbers to get hours of service, since I'm in So Ca. Chad called me back informing me he had the wheels in stock and was open today. By noon today, I had bling and flash in the wheel wells. I recommend them most highly.

2015 P85D Red, Grey next gen, air susp, tech pkg, pano roof, and now Chrome wheels!

Can you post pics of your car with the wheels on??

What kind of warranty? I have done the wheel exchange program with West Coast Corvette's twice in the past decade and the wheels and process was flawless. In fact they offered a three year warranty with their chrome wheels, that's great peace of mind.

Heloc20" with P7's

I'm looking to have my 19" OEM wheels chromed. (200mi on them)
I have had Helo 20" with P7's since I bought the car & I love them.
Tesla is anal about not rotating or aligning any wheels that are not OEM... So stupid...
I have yet to see 19" OEM chromed wheel live... They seem to look good thought.
There should be a picture attached with this message... (The stupid flimsy calipers covers were removed...my mistake.)
Travis

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
I'm looking to have my 19" OEM wheels chromed. (200mi on them)
I have had Helo 20" with P7's since I bought the car & I love them.
Tesla is anal about not rotating or aligning any wheels that are not OEM... So stupid...
I have yet to see 19" OEM chromed wheel live... They seem to look good thought.
There should be a picture attached with this message... (The stupid flimsy calipers covers were removed...my mistake.)
Travis

tduder : These chrome wheels look great. You made a wise decision. Looks great on your MS. Wow.