Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale Available 19 inch wheels square setup for non refresh Model X

$800.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model X
Condition
Used

Details

Tired of having to replace your staggered tires because of bald inner rears with a lot of tread left otherwise?

Convert to a square setup of 19 inch Tesla OEM wheels that take 265/50R19 tires.

I used to own a 2017X and had two sets of OEM 19 inch wheels that Tesla sold as a square snow tire setup back then. I used one set for summer tires and another for winter tires. When I bought my 2024X I was shocked that the OEM 19 inch wheels would no longer work because Tesla changed the brakes so there was a slight interference with the brake caliper on the Model X refresh.

I found a Tesla aftermarket wheel supplier that modified their 19 inch designed for Model X wheels to accommodate the new refresh brake setup. I have purchased one set and installed my summer 19 inch setup on my new refresh Model X. I have that set of used 19 inch wheels for sale now. They include the OEM TPMS from 2017, which is a different technology from the refresh X's.

Once I buy another set on new 19 inch wheels in a few months I will have another set for sale.

The wheels have a lot of miles on them but little to no curb rash, another advantage of the highter profile tires, the tire hits the curb before the wheel!

Note: photos show tires on the wheels they are not included, the wheels will be bare with TPMS included. The plan is to pack these in the same boxes my new 19 inch wheels came in. They were packed well. The protective boxes and packling weighted several pounds each.

Shipping estimate per wheel - from UPS to Bay Area was $ 140!
Shipping estimate per wheel - from UPS to Minnesota was $70.

At this point I would like to try to sell locally for pickup in NE Ohio. I might be willing to drive 1/2 day to meet someone if that works for a sale.

Cost for all 4, I prefer to sell as a set $800.

Included is a photo of each wheel. Wheels have been though two sets of tires and are not perfect but very good. I spent about 15 minutes cleaning the wheels so with more effort they coulld look a bit better.uar

10 new items by Ron Fiedler
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.