Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Tesla Rims and Snow Tires For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling rims with snow tires. The TPMS I have, but they are not in the wheels currently. The tires have very low miles on them with almost new thread. Also have Tesla center caps. I'm willing to sell the center caps, tpms sensors, tires, or rims all together or separately. I'm also willing to sell individual wheels if the price is right and people want just one as a spare. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_2172.JPG
    IMG_2172.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2173.JPG
    IMG_2173.JPG
    288.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2174.JPG
    IMG_2174.JPG
    270.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2177.JPG
    IMG_2177.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 88
Selling rims with snow tires. The TPMS I have, but they are not in the wheels currently. The tires have very low miles on them with almost new thread. Also have Tesla center caps. I'm willing to sell the center caps, tpms sensors, tires, or rims all together or separately. I'm also willing to sell individual wheels if the price is right and people want just one as a spare. Make me an offer.

Current market price appears to be around $550-$650 for used tires and wheels on 19" OEM classic rims

Rims are in excellent condition, I thought the pics spoke for themselves, a few small marks. Tires are in excellent condition as well, prob 90% tread remaining.

I'm happy to FaceTime if someone wants a better look at them. 19" should work on a Model X, but you may want to ask others as I am not an expert.

Price is $1000 including the TPMS sensors which are not currently installed.

I only check this once a week so text me if you are serious. 804-426-4522