Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

19" Wheels for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am in the market for a set of 19s for the winter. I'm not looking for anything fancy. If I did have a preference, black or gray colors would be best but anything will do. I would also prefer a set without tires, unless they're snow tires.

Thanks!

There are a great variety of options on the internet. A lot of my friends run Niche wheels on their Tesla. You can check other brands like TSW, American Racing wheels, and Asanti.
Thanks for the recommendation. I’m not necessarily interested in brand new wheels. Just want something for the winter, can have rash, slight damage etc. but if I don’t find anything I’ll order a set of new wheels and tires to keep!

Reactions: jbuenavides
Thanks for the recommendation. I’m not necessarily interested in brand new wheels. Just want something for the winter, can have rash, slight damage etc. but if I don’t find anything I’ll order a set of new wheels and tires to keep!

If that's the case, then you may want to check out the Marketplace section of this forum. You can also visit the classified ads all over the internet. Good luck finding one.