Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Model X Slipstream OEM Wheels / Tires for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a practically brand new set of 20" Slipstream wheels that came off our new Model X.

Willing to sell them as a set with wheels and tires or just wheels or just tires.
Tires are Continental CrossContact, 265/45/20 and 275/45/20

Center caps are included. No TPMS sensors though.

Make me a reasonable offer on what you're looking for. Located in Brea, CA. You may pick them up in person or I'm open to shipping at buyers expense.

Thanks!

I have a practically brand new set of 20" Slipstream wheels that came off our new Model X.

Willing to sell them as a set with wheels and tires or just wheels or just tires.
Tires are Continental CrossContact, 265/45/20 and 275/45/20

Center caps are included. No TPMS sensors though.

Make me a reasonable offer on what you're looking for. Located in Brea, CA. You may pick them up in person or I'm open to shipping at buyers expense.

Thanks!
Pictures?

Pictures?

Sorry, I'll post them now.

These was taken before they were taken off the car. The TPMS were removed and they were put back together.

Here you go.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpg
    IMG_2310.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2311.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2312.jpg
    IMG_2312.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hey SoCal Jimmy! I have a set of Silver 20" Wheels & Tires that I need to sell as well, in Northern California. Would you mind sharing what you sold them for? I'd also like to sell the whole set together. I'm a newbie here and trying to determine a fair price, but haven't found much to compare with on the forum.

Hey SoCal Jimmy! I have a set of Silver 20" Wheels & Tires that I need to sell as well, in Northern California. Would you mind sharing what you sold them for? I'd also like to sell the whole set together. I'm a newbie here and trying to determine a fair price, but haven't found much to compare with on the forum.

I broke them up and sold them for more than I was asking as a set. Very weird but I ain’t complaining