Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" wheel configuration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. Anybody knows if the 20" wheels on the P3D with the performance package are staggered or all the same size? Shopping for a dark wheel set for my order and noticed TSportline has a staggered option for Model 3 20" wheels but would rather stay close to what Tesla is shipping its cars with. Thanks.

Hey all. Anybody knows if the 20" wheels on the P3D with the performance package are staggered or all the same size? Shopping for a dark wheel set for my order and noticed TSportline has a staggered option for Model 3 20" wheels but would rather stay close to what Tesla is shipping its cars with. Thanks.
We don't know if they are the same as the ones you can currently buy in the tesla online store (square). Or if they are staggered like the mules. When you look at the video of the P having fun in the parking lot from the other day they appear IMO to be square. On the other hand, the pic that Elon tweeted from the first one off the line appears to have wider rear tread. So all the evidence I've seen makes it a crapshoot. But my money is on staggered. Got to make it special.

Reactions: preilly44