Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Winter Wheel / Tire set for 2019 Model S Chicago Area

Looking to buy a used winter wheel / tire setup for my 2019 Model S. Looking for 20" Wheel with winter tires. Ping me if you have a set to sell.. I live in Chicago area and willing to purchase in surrounding areas or, if shipping reasonable / free :>), that works as well..

Thanks

I don't have a 20" set, I didn't know these existed, but I do have a set of OEM 19" Slipstreams wheels with All Season tires, that came with my Tesla S.
I live in Chicago, and these wheels have proven perfect through the coldest Chicago winter weather for me. I am no longer using these, as I decided to keep my Arachnid wheels with GoodYear All Seasons on my car year round. See here: Tesla S OEM original 19" slipstream wheels + tires for sale

Hey there. Thanks for reaching out. I ended up getting a 19” set of winters / rims a few weeks back. Curious, you mentioned you were able to get all seasons on your Arachinids. Are they 21”? I have 21” Sonic Carbon Twin Turbines and haven’t been able to find a set of all seasons for it. Would prefer that vs having to change for winter / summer. Any advice you can provide would be appreciated.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC