TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 Model S 60 Kwh Blue/Tan For Sale w/ 1yr Warranty - Houston

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by sachin132, Jul 24, 2018.

1. sachin132

sachin132 Member

Hello!

Up for sale is my beloved 2013 Tesla Model S 60 kwh Sedan with ~65K miles. It is in excellent condition with no accidents, damage, or questionable vehicle history. Best of all, it is still under the Tesla warranty (which is the same warranty as a brand new car) for more than a year! The warranty is good until July 2019 or until you hit approximately 77K miles.

I have had this car serviced with Tesla since I bought it and it is in excellent mechanical condition. In fact, the most expensive parts that are commonly replaced have been done so - the drive unit was replaced just a few months back and the screen was also replaced within the past two years. Even the tires are relatively brand new as I replaced them back in April - I bought the original OEM Michelin Primacy tires and purchased from Discount Tire and are under a mileage warranty with them. Other things have been replaced under warranty so this car is really in good shape and will provide you years of driving pleasure. I have all documentation from Tesla. Charging holds very well and I charged it according to Tesla recommendations.

The interior is free of any rips or tears. In fact, the backseat was rarely used so it looks literally brand new. There is of course some normal wear and tear in the front two seats but I did maintain this and get it detailed regularly.

The car is equipped with the following options:
    60 kWh Model S
    Blue Metallic Paint
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    19" Wheels
    Tan Nappa Leather Interior
    Obeche Wood Matte Décor
    Supercharger Enabled
    Tech Package
    Smart Air Suspension
    Paint Armor

I am asking $39800 which is a very fair price for this car when considering it still has a 1 year warranty left. I live in Sugar Land/Houston, TX. No joy rides and I won't meet anyone under 25 years old. You will need to come to my office or home.

Attached Files:

2. TexasTeslaRacing

Very clean car. Love the blue and tan color combo. What is the current range @ 90% SOC and what is the full VIN?

3. sachin132

sachin132 Member

Thanks a lot!

Full VIN is 5YJSA1CG9DFP04693
    I am showing 176 miles of range on 90% charges everyday so fairly close to what it should be. I only charge it to 60-65% on a regular basis.

4. sachin132

sachin132 Member

Sorry I checked today and it is showing 172 miles on the 90% charge. I suppose it fluctuates because I do remember in the winter time it shows 176-180.

5. FenceSitter

FenceSitter Member

Awesome exterior color.

6. Scouth

Scouth Member

And it has the intergrated center Console....nice touch

7. sachin132

sachin132 Member

Thanks guys! Yes it has the integrated center console which is super handy. That was another option not listed...doh!

8. sachin132

sachin132 Member

Price dropped to $37950 now! Big price drop!

9. sachin132

sachin132 Member

Price dropped again - now only $35929! This is a great deal guys. Just got my new Model S so I am looking to sell this.