Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85 Part Out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it's summer in Oklahoma so no chance of "colder". This all happened over the course of a few weeks. Working, Working intermittently. Not working at all. I have a Ranger coming by next week (it's the wife's car and with school starting she wants it fixed ASAP) so we'll see what they say.
The reason I ask, I have a silverado pickup and in the morning the actuator works fine, later in the day it won't unlock with the keyfob, only manually.

Looking for 6 things

1. Frunk rear tub
upload_2018-8-23_16-58-5-png.328265

2. Two fasteners for the frunk shown here , left and right with the crowbar on it
upload_2018-8-23_16-52-32-png.328264

3. Frunk cargo net

4. Roof rain gutter hinge thing , in black, example shown

5EqxyiZ.jpg

5. Bottom rear chrome skid plate & hardware to screw in

6. This rear plastic skirt thing in front of the tires, preferably both if in good condition, otherwise just left rear

xQYqDbl.jpg

I own an S85 that is a rebuilt salvage car and am in need of various interior trim parts to finish the job. I live in Lake county about 96 miles from Sacto. Any possibility of coming there and doing some shopping?

Example of parts I'm looking for: Right lower trim panel from the standard "console" and right footwell cover with courtesy light, Rear domelight trim "grommets". Also, tow hook.