Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85kW For Sale - $37K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
-4XXX VIN | January 2013 build
-102,5XX miles with 3 years of battery & drive unit warranty remaining
-Located in Central Florida

Build:
-Dolphin Gray
-19 inch wheels (over half tread-life remaining on tires)
-Tan Leather
-Sunroof
-Smart Air Suspension
-Tech Package
-UMC
-Free, Unlimited Supercharging!!

Extras: 2nd nose cone with front plate mount!

Ownership details / truth in advertising:
-2nd owner
-No accidents, clean title
-No leaks, squeaks, or any other issues
-Drivers side B pillar leather trim has some wear (see photos)
-Drive unit (milling) and touchscreen (bubbling) were replaced under warranty in 2016. No reoccurrence.
-Deep scratch above front passenger wheel well repaired in Fall 2016 by Tesla Certified body shop Dimmitt of Clearwater. Repair came with lifetime warranty!
-Rear bumper was touched up by SC detailers (see photo)
-Passenger rear window door regulator and chargeport door were replaced Sept 2017
~247 miles of range at 100%

Simply put, it’s been the best car I’ve ever owned. I still smile every time I see the car, but unfortunately the wife says no to multiple Tesla’s, so it’s time to move on!

$37K

Photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/4zDGwvpt0rWqRi4c2

Attachments

• 825061E2-0076-499C-9266-26FE7B804E01.jpeg
    825061E2-0076-499C-9266-26FE7B804E01.jpeg
    591.8 KB · Views: 251
I had that situation arise, wife said I couldn't have another car. I only have 5. Funny thing she is no longer with us. She took the Corvette. Then found out the maintenance cost at the dealer. She now drives an old Toyota. I love my tesla, getting new one soon.
When one figures the zero maintenance cost of owning a Tesla, it's a no brainer. I put over 10k miles in 6 months in 20 states, it was wonderful.
Hope you sell it fast, someone will be very happy.

I'm glad someone mentioned that! As a physicist, using a unit of power to measure energy storage capacity of a battery hits me like someone scraping their fingernails on a chalkboard. Makes me want to scream. :)
It's actually a bit disturbing to come across this here on "TMC" so often. Some folks who use the wrong units (e.g. "kw", "KW, "kW", etc. when they mean kWh along w/the opposite) have been Tesla drivers for years and even have racked up hundreds, if not thousands of posts here. I'd be more forgiving for complete newbies, esp. if they've never owned an EV, but to get it wrong for years?

The myth (or not) referred to at Blog - EV Myths From 'Our Side' often cites a source from a guy with the first initial of P (I'll leave it at that). That guy used to post a lot to the BMW i3 Facebook group and he'd very often mix up kW vs. kWh (e.g. adding x number of kW after charging at a DC FC, when he meant kWh). From that, his credibility is already very low, in my book. So I have more reason to doubt anything he says on the subject when he's habitually using the wrong units, despite being corrected many times on that FB group.

Thank you for your lecture and the story, but I genuinely don’t care for them. I posted at 1:30am and misse an H. Sue me. Now, are either of you going to buy the car, or were your posts entirely useless?

Wow, that was a bit of an overreaction. Do you always get pissed off when somebody tries to correct a mistake you made?

You must be a joy to work with....

Wow, that was a bit of an overreaction. Do you always get pissed off when somebody tries to correct a mistake you made?

You must be a joy to work with....
If it was just the one corrective post and no follow-up conversation, I wouldn’t have posted a response. Hell, I probably would’ve “liked” the original post! Clearly though, the conversation went way off-topic.

My question is this: Why is it a negative to swiftly end some OT BS and get the conversation back on track?

As far as I’m concerned, you and the rest of the kwH police added nothing of value to the conversation. I never claimed to be an expert, and this was definitely not an “educational moment.” Sorry, but I genuinely couldn’t care less if someone gets annoyed because I missed the H. I’m not a physicist or an electrical engineer, and quite frankly, I have better things to worry about.

Perhaps the general rule of thumb for browsing the marketplace should be if you don’t have something constructive and relevant to add to the conversation, simply stay out of it? Flame me away in a separate thread for all I care, but leave the marketplace alone.

If you’re really that concerned with my minor mistakes, I’ll be happy to discuss them further with you as soon as you hand over a check for $37K. ;)

That car however doesn't come with prepaid services or a warranty. It also has 1/3rd more miles. It does have a pano roof but doesn't have other options that my car does have such as twin chargers or rear facing seats.

It looks like a nice car but I do beleive that my car has a slightly higher value.

Then pimp it in your own ad and let the original poster sell his car.