Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S Black Leather Seats Front & Rear

blodg1

Mar 24, 2020
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here is an opportunity to swap out dirty tan or gray seats in your Tesla for a sleeker all black look. These came from my Tesla Model S 85 that was built in December 2013. The upgraded rear seat upper is newer from a 2015 so it has the higher headrests. I also can include the original rear seat back for no additional cost. Everything works and the front seat airbags are still in place. I removed these to install performance seats. I added photos of the plugs so you can confirm compatibility with your car. I believe the plugs are the same from 2012 to at least 2015 maybe early 2016. Pricing is tough to determine as I could not find anything comparable and most seat sets come from totaled cars. So lets start with $1900 OBO IMG_2361.jpeg IMG_2358.jpeg IMG_2356.jpeg IMG_2362.jpeg IMG_2360.jpeg IMG_2357.jpeg IMG_2359.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC