Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S Performance P85 - Blue with Gray Perf / Carbon Fibre Interior - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S Performance P85 - Blue with Gray Perf / Carbon Fibre Interior

Up for sale is a my lovingly used Tesla Model S Performance, as I am upgrading to the newer P85D. It was purchased in June of 2013. It has the 85kWh battery, and is the rear wheel drive Performance version, that accelerates from 0 to 60 MPH in 3.9 seconds! Always kept indoors, always hand washed. The paint has been protected by professionally installed Opti-Coat Pro. The paint is all original and is in perfect shape EXCEPT for a scrape near the passenger side rear wheel well (see photo).

Odometer: 17,350

Here are the features:
* Battery: S 85kwh (265 miles EPA)
* Motor: 470 horsepower "Performance" electric motor
* Grey "Performance" nappa leather seats with alcantara inserts
* Expanded nappa leather interior trim - leather door panels, arm rests, lower dash, and steering wheel cover
* Active air suspension
* All glass panoramic sunroof
* Gray Alcantara headliner
* Carbon Fibre interior trim
* Deluxe interior lighting package
* Carbon Fiber spoiler
* Supercharger enabled
* Dual on-board chargers for AC charging of up to 20 KW / 80 Amps with the Tesla High Power Wall Charger
* Titanium underbody protection
* Tech Package (including Navigation, keyless entry, bluetooth, automatic rear lift-gate and other features)
* Sound Studio package with XM radio capability and 12 upgraded speakers
* 19" Wheels w/ OEM Goodyear tires and plenty of tread left as of the annual service completed in June. There is some minor curb rash on two of the wheels (will add photos).
* OEM floor mats and rear parcel shelf
* Front license plate bracket (and front license plate) are included but not installed.
* Includes Tesla Universal Mobile Connector for charging from a NEMA 14-50 240 volt outlet or a standard 120 volt outlet, as well as an adapter for charging from a standard J1772 public charger.

CA Registration expires July 2, 2015. Includes white California clean air decals, and can be driven in HOV / carpool lanes with only one occupant. Only one sticker is affixed to the rear of the vehicle, and has been applied to paint protection film so it can be removed without damaging the paint.

Includes the original factory warranty:
4 years / 50,000 miles bumper to bumper
8 years / unlimited miles for the battery

Includes the Tesla 4 year / 50,000 mile extended warranty, a $4000 value, which will extend the bumper to bumper warranty to 8 years / 100,000 miles.

Also included are three more years of pre-paid annual maintenance ($1800 value - normally $600 per visit).

Please note the extended warranty and pre-paid service agreement are only transferrable to a private owner. If you are a dealership, I will not be able to transfer these agreements to you or one of your customers.

A comparably optioned car, new from Tesla, would have cost about $115,000 last week, and required a 6 week wait for the vehicle to be built. Currently, Tesla no longer offers the Performance model in RWD. The AWD Performance model, comparably optioned, would cost about $130,000, and still require a 6 week wait.

This car is clear titled and paid off, with title in hand. I am willing to drive anywhere in CA to deliver the vehicle to you, at my expense, if you pay my asking price.

The price listed is "or best offer," so please PM me if you would like to make an offer and would be able to pick up locally in the Bay Area.

I will update this thread within the next day or two, with interior photos.

List Date: 11/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S Performance P85 - Blue with Gray Perf / Carbon Fibre Interior
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

21V3Zy0rVaWj.JPG
fQGwmmHRVeCh.JPG
hRSTra5KkuMM.JPG
g68WWvZh0NWn.JPG
y2RJsfnCkaEw.JPG

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Model S Performance P85 - Blue with Gray Perf / Carbon Fibre Interior

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!