Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S85- 127k miles!! Drives like new- Price??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
50300825974__695D6AFE-E84D-4E80-BD4D-DF84ED426980.JPG
I've got a rare one here. White with tan Model S85kw with 127k miles. Everything works perfectly- the exterior is immaculate and the interior is close to perfect (only the driver side B pillar material is worn- very common rub location). Brand New Tires. I'm about to sell this car but don't even know what to ask. I'm assuming it's gotta be worth $3x,xxx. Anyone looking for the cheapest Tesla P85 on the planet? Has an accident on Carfax too but fully repaired.

Reactions: JPUConn
This is very close to a twin of mine. I have to ask about options:
-- do you have the pano roof or not? (Photo isn't clear)
-- do you have twin chargers?

Also, details on the accident?

And:
-- Service center records? (There were a lot of service bulletins and a lot of warranty work necessary on the 2013s. Did you get it all done?)
-- Dashboard air flow upgrade? (Desirable in cold wet climates.) The one with the visible vents.
-- The wrapper around the A/C to prevent it from making enormous amounts of noise?

I'm basically wondering how much of the stuff which got done to my car at the service center under warranty has already been done to your car, vs. how much I'd have to get done if I bought the car.

This is very close to a twin of mine. I have to ask about options:
-- do you have the pano roof or not? (Photo isn't clear)
-- do you have twin chargers?

Also, details on the accident?

And:
-- Service center records? (There were a lot of service bulletins and a lot of warranty work necessary on the 2013s. Did you get it all done?)
-- Dashboard air flow upgrade? (Desirable in cold wet climates.) The one with the visible vents.
-- The wrapper around the A/C to prevent it from making enormous amounts of noise?

I'm basically wondering how much of the stuff which got done to my car at the service center under warranty has already been done to your car, vs. how much I'd have to get done if I bought the car.
It has the Pano roof but since I am not the original owner so I'm not sure on any of the other options and service history (I'm calling Tesla today or Monday to get the scooo). It was leased to a tech company who used it as their sales vehicle. I'm assuming they spent all the $$ keeping it up to date since their office was really close to the Tesla service center.

it's hard to make an educated estimate with the info given. You're just getting numbers thrown out based on conventional car prices.
What options does it have: tech package, pano room, 3rd row seats. Assuming no parking sensors (based on pic)
Besides info on the accident, what items have been replaced by Tesla? (ie: drivetrain, battery, MCU, etc..). What type of battery does it have (likely: B, but may have been replaced). What is the range at 100%.
There was recently a P85 signature with a new battery and drive unit with around 100k miles that went for $39k. That was a signature, performance, with a new battery, and drive unit.

Update.... thank you for all of the responses- I will have answers to all of your questions and PM's on Monday. Today was my anniversary so I wasn't able to get the info everyone wanted. I'm going to officially post it for sale this coming week. Keep a look out and tell your friends:)