Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 for sale, white / tan, loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price: 50k with ESA. If you don't want the warranty I will lower the price $3k.
Clean title, no accidents. Fully loaded car (rear facing seats is the only missing option) plus many extras. Car is in immaculate condition.

62k miles, will go up slightly since I drive it daily.
December 2013 build, extended warranty available until 100k miles or December 2021.
Solid white paint
Tan leather interior with Nappa upgrade
Gloss Obeche Wood Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Panoramic Roof
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Premium Upgrade Package
SubZero Weather Package
Includes Supercharger high speed charging access
Dual Charger upgrade
Tech package
LTE upgrade
Front and rear parking sensors

Extras:
EcoHitch 2" receiver to carry bikes, surf boards, ski's etc. made exclusively for Tesla
Spectra PhotoSync Window Tint. This nano technology window film adjusts its solar energy rejecting properties based on solar intensity
Tesla PVD Black Chrome 19” Wheels with Michelin Primacy tires
Opti-Coat Pro Plus Ceramic Paint Protection

Also available for extra $$ or I will transfer to my next car:
Blackvue DR650GW 2 Channel security cameras
21 inch wheels with Pilot Super Sport tires

p85.jpg

seat.jpg

Window Sticker for  P85 White.png

Reactions: Olds442
Located in Des Moines, IA.
Also had a recent maintenance performed, both headlight assemblies replaced, the passenger door handle, an LED, and the 12v battery.

If it doesn't sell in the next two weeks I'm going to keep it until the warranty expires in 4 years. Only listed because I'm tempted to get a new one this month before the tax credit expires.

Aftermarket - Axis Allies in matte graphite finish. They have a little rash on them but do look really good on the car. Comes with pressure sensors, and the super sports have good tread left. These are now in the garage for the rest of the winter.

The OE 19" wheels have the black chrome finish and are in mint condition.

P85 and p85+ are a different buyer than the s85. I haven't driven an 85d or better, but having owned an s85, p85 , and p85+, every step has been amazing. And rear wheel acceleration is king ( but i don't live in snow country so my perspective is skewed)6
The acceleration of a rear wheel p85 is awesome, and the right buyer gets it.

Reactions: JHawk