Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 S85 vs 2016 S60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a very early 2013 S85. I can't get myself to upgrade because of these show-stoppers:
  • I need the larger frunk for a full-size stroller.
  • I would hate having the center console. The open space allows my wife to put her purse down when she drives. And when I drive, I use that space for two gallons of milk (I have young kids), or take-out food. Where the hell do people transport this stuff in other cars?
  • I love the detailed power meter
Other minor things as well. Only thing I want from newer cars is autopilot.

I have a very early 2013 S85. I can't get myself to upgrade because of these show-stoppers:
  • I would hate having the center console. The open space allows my wife to put her purse down when she drives. And when I drive, I use that space for two gallons of milk (I have young kids), or take-out food. Where the hell do people transport this stuff in other cars?

I'll also add lower seating position and cupholder cinchers to your list. My S will be four years old this week!

That spot is perfect for a baby bag.. it's useful not to have a console. In my Lexus my wife needs to put that crap at her feet or on her lap.