Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85+ $34,900 Rebuilt Title Ready to drive.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful condition rebuilt 2013 Tesla Model S P85+. Garaged summer car Never touched snow. Why do this yourself when you can purchase for almost the same price complete.
28434 miles
VIN
DSC02672 - Copy.jpg
DSC02669.jpg
DSC02669.jpg
DSC02667 - Copy.jpg
DSC02604 - Copy.jpg
DSC02557.jpg
DSC02511.jpg
DSC02493 - Copy.jpg
: 5YJSA1CP1DFP26171

This Tesla is loaded. Options include:

Performance Plus Package
21" Performance Plus Staggered Wheels
Tech Package
Metallic Paint
Black Carbon Fiber Interior. This is the most desired beautiful.
Black Napa Leather/Antarctica heated Seats with Red Piping
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package - Internet radio stations always on.
Parcel Shelf
Premium interior lighting
All Glass Roof with sliding sunroof.

Tech Package - adds:
- Internet access with the always on cell signal. Browse the internet or listen to music podcasts etc.
- Cornering lights
- Automatic key-less entry
- Lighted door handles
- Power lift gate
- GPS enabled Home-link: automatically closes/opens the garage door as you pull in out/in to your driveway!
- GPS enabled air suspension. Remembers where you raise it in any location automatically.
- No autopilot - The + version is for people who like to drive.
- Supercharger can be enabled privately if you want it. I never needed it with the 200+ mile range.

Rebuilt title means NO WARRANTY, SERVICE OR PARTS FROM TESLA. As this is an American made car I have had no problem getting it serviced locally.

The only issue is the sunroof needs a little help opening at first (need to push it up) but is fine after that.
The cell connection with google maps that are always up to date and Tesla app are great to have. The internet music service is amazing with the updated stereo. The Tesla app is very responsive much faster than my BMW I3. You are able to preheat, charge, see location and charge status, close roof, honk horn, flash lights and start even without your key.

No updates but they are available.

The not actual mileage issue was caused by my broker. I have the title from just 10 days before their document that shows actual mileage. I can provide a photo on request.

The fenders hood front bumper cover and corresponding parts were replaced with oem parts. I waited to find the same color so the insides would match and retain the factory corrosion protection. They were still all professionally painted and blended to match perfectly.

Detail is very important to me I am very meticulous. I am currently building a full scale WWI airplane from scratch that is going in a museum where I am also a team leader on restoring a WWII bomber for the NAVY. So it is very well cared for. I have not driven it in the rain or snow. No door dings at all only some road rash on the wheels.

I love how it drives and it is super comfortable. I just prefer smaller cars, I just purchased BMW I3. And I am out of garage space. It is by itself in the 3rd stall undisturbed.
I am happy to answer any additional questions or if you would like some additional photos please let me know. 269-492-9800.

Please do not contact me about helping me sell my vehicle - serious inquires only.

could you please elaborate on:

- Supercharger can be enabled privately if you want it. I never needed it with the 200+ mile range.

Rebuilt title means NO WARRANTY, SERVICE OR PARTS FROM TESLA. As this is an American made car I have had no problem getting it serviced locally.

Shame on Tesla for not servicing rebuilt titles.

view

There are folks in this community that can enable supercharging remotely for you as well as many other items. Just do a search you will find tons of help.

Look up Ingineer he has done probably the most of them.

Ingineer

I have had mine serviced locally at my favorite shop thy did the alignment and paint work. They have worked on them before as the closest service center is 2 hours away. We do not have one in Michigan.

They're american cars fairly simple except for the MCU. Screen and electronics.

Tesla has changed their policy on rebuilt title cars, they will work on them and sell most parts and fix recall issues, but they wont touch any high voltage components without it being re certified.

This is great news thank you! They are heading in the correct direction. There are unfortunately too many of these beautiful cars being damaged. Great when we can extend their lives and keep them out of the crusher.

What is the manufacturer date? I see rear parking sensors however no folding mirrors and I was wondering if the car has both. Thank you
could you please elaborate on:

Shame on Tesla for not servicing rebuilt titles.

Just informed I was Incorrect:

snaffah said:
Tesla has changed their policy on rebuilt title cars, they will work on them and sell most parts and fix recall issues, but they wont touch any high voltage components without it being re certified.

This is huge! I am more excited about the unrestricted access to parts!

• "Parts availability is not affected. Any Unrestricted or Over-the-Counter part may be purchased for a salvage-titled vehicle."

I spent several months locating the parts for my rebuild As I wanted to use only OEM ad the smallest fasteners were the biggest hassle!

Also they will work on the car! :

Until Tesla can confirm that the vehicle is in compliance with Tesla’s safety standards and vehicle specifications, Tesla does not perform or support repairs involving the HV (high-voltage) battery systems in the vehicle because of the potential for the salvage vehicle to have sustained damage that:

• Makes the vehicle unsafe to drive
  • Makes the vehicle unsafe for any repair technicians that might work on the vehicle
  • Might damage Tesla equipment, such as Superchargers

• "A “Salvage-Titled Vehicle HV Safety Inspection” may be performed (at the customer’s expense) on the vehicle to determine if the HV-related components are safe to work on or access."
So they will work on everything but you must have the safety inspection done before they will work on HV components.

When did this change I wonder, this is great.

Thank you!

Attachments

• SC-14-00-007_Authorization_and_Release_for_Inspection_of_Salvage_Titled.pdf
    173.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: