Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 85 MCU2/AP1 Latest Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While it is imposible to determine which thread of updates your particular year, model, accessories is following, the update you list, 2022.8.10.16 is the latest update to that particular thread of updates and was "released" August 2, 2023. Check here:

Vehicle Software Updates - Teslascope and scroll down to 2022.8

1704731996574.png

Reactions: vashwood
Thanks for the help! Mainly wanted to confirm that everything is as expected after the MCU2 upgrade. I was reading about firmware updates not going through for some people after the MCU2 upgrade.
After my MCU2 upgrade I believe it took about week for me start getting later versions. You can try setting the software update preference to advanced If not already set that way.

I messaged the service advisor said he pushed 2023.44.30.6 this morning but he said on his end it said the car shows that it’s been downloading all day. I don’t see any saying on my end but I’ll check in the morning.

Normally when an update is available will see a yellow download indicator on the screen, and a notification in app. When you touch the yellow download indicator it will tell you to connect to wifi. If connected to wifi the download indicator will be green and update will automatically download. Make sure to connect to wifi and let it sit for a while, it may show up. If wifi is not available where you are, you can also hotspot to your phone.