Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 85s For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the black interior leather or textile?

A tip on the price - about 10 days ago Tesla sold a CPO 2014 red 85S (VIN ending in P45721) with a 2 year warranty for $47,500. It had sunroof, tech package, and subzero package. It had more miles (59k), but the 2 year warranty (up to 100k miles) more than makes up for that. Kicking myself for not buying that one.... or the almost identical 2013 that sold a few days earlier for $41,300.

Thanks for the heads up re: price. With the low mileage, and excellent condition, this car would be at the top of the price list. Kelly lists this car, for our area, at a high of $53,357. I believe the owner would negotiate.

It is Black interior

There are different versions of "black interior". The textile seats are black, and you can also get leather seats in black (and different types, such as the Next Gen leather seats that came out in late 2014). Can you find out which type? If you could post a picture of the original Monroney sticker (the window sticker), that would probably answer a whole lot of questions for people.

Is the black interior leather or textile?

A tip on the price - about 10 days ago Tesla sold a CPO 2014 red 85S (VIN ending in P45721) with a 2 year warranty for $47,500. It had sunroof, tech package, and subzero package. It had more miles (59k), but the 2 year warranty (up to 100k miles) more than makes up for that. Kicking myself for not buying that one.... or the almost identical 2013 that sold a few days earlier for $41,300.

I know, in the same boat. :) :)