Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 headlights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let's start with what the car is.
2014 P85 VIN in the 42,XXX range has parking sensors and the side lights as the steering wheel is turned so I believe this means tech package.

I feel bulbs have probably improved a little in the last 5 years and 85K miles of use haven't helped them, want to research replacement, don't want stupid colors or anything blue lights compromise foul weather safety.

If I understand correctly the car should have Xenon bulbs now base model was halogen? So I am looking at DS3 bulbs? Open to LED if someone has experience and can vouch for the pattern still being good. On other cars though I have seen pattern suffer when using a different bulb type. so if someone is recommending LED please share pattern pics if you have them.

Im very happy with my head lights as i have the same car as you with the same package. Do you want to upgrade them just to change out the lighting color?
Halogen and HID lose some efficiency with age and use.
The lights in the car are pretty good but I live in an area with a lot of deer. I am also good with the stock color temp.
Mostly just asking to see if I am going to replace them on age maybe there is an upgrade to be made at the same time.