Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S Passenger Headlight Out (New Bulb, New Assembly)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I replaced my 2013 Tesla Model S 85 passenger headlight bulb and assembly already, and it's still not working.

The passenger headlight used to work, then flicker. I would turn them off and on in the display, and that used to work. Then the passenger DRL started going out. Now what only works is the turn signal when I walk up to the car. Once I get in the car, there is no turn signal light or any light for that matter in the assembly. If I flip my turn signal up for left, there is no click like normal either. I replaced the bulb on the driver, and it was fine. No go for the passenger light still. I bought an assembly on eBay, but it's still not working.

I tested old and new assemblies with the driver-side harness, and they both work fine. The fog lamps are working as normal. Please help!!!

FIXED!!! RICH REBUILDS provided the only video but others from the forum suggested this as well.

I followed the harness from the headlight to the ground, just above the air suspension compressor. I unscrewed it and there were three ground cables attached. I took a file and removed gunk that had built up over time and weakened the metal-on-metal connection. It worked like a charm!

Reactions: KalJoMoS