TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2014 Model S P85 Rare AP Car

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by lakerholic, Sep 13, 2016.

1. lakerholic

lakerholic Member

Hi there,

Taking delivery of a new Model S in two weeks and am looking to sell probably the best car I've ever owned to date. Were it not for a killer deal on a 2016 P90DL, I'd never sell it.

This is truly a one of a kind car. A "unicorn" I've heard it called because it's a rare rear drive P85 with Autopilot.

No issues with this car. No accidents etc. two wheels have curb rash (see below regarding this), there is a 1/2 mark on the center of the rear bumper that won't show up in pics, and some rash under the front bumper - not noticeable unless you get on your hands and knees. Car is perfect otherwise

Looking for $75,000 but am open to reasonable offers. Have offer in hand from Tesla so please don't lowball me. :)

Message me or email me at lakerholic AT gmail DOT com. Located in North Orange County, CA and happy to show the car to you.

Thanks for looking!
    Eddie

Details:
    2014 Model S P85
    17900 miles (as of today)
    White Paint
    Black Nappa
    Autopilot
    Panoramic Roof
    Piano Black Decor
    Yacht Floor
    Smart Air Suspension
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    Red Brake Calipers
    Fog Lamps
    Parcel Shelf
    White Alcantara Headliner and Alcantara Dash Trim
    Dual Chargers

Extras added after delivery:
    Tesla Front Center Console in Piano Black
    21" Grey Turbine wheels - two of the wheels have curb rash - will discount final price $400 to account for any refinishing the new owner would like to do to it.
    Painted lower rockers, lower front bumper and sides of rear bumper white to match car - cost me $1500 to do this but well worth it
    Wrapped rear center valance matte black
    Wrapped rear TESLA Chrome bar matte black
    Wrapped front chrome trim around nose black
    Wrapped mirrors in cf wrap
    Wrapped front and rear T logos in red

IMG_8110.JPG IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1615.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_5492.JPG IMG_5493.JPG IMG_5494.JPG IMG_5496.JPG IMG_5497.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG

• Like x 1
  2. lakerholic

lakerholic Member

I don't know how to edit my post - OPs I apologize in advance - but I wanted to mention the car also has:

New Hankook tires as of 3000 miles ago; and
    Full 3M Tint on windows and panoramic roof (medium tint - heat blocking)

Also, some people have asked for a picture of the driver seat. Here you go:
    IMG_5503.JPG

3. lakerholic

lakerholic Member

Car is SOLD!