Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85DL Ludicrous & Autopilot 28.5k miles $88k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have been looking for an amazing Tesla, you have found it. This is a Dec 2014 built Model S. It is a P85DL, or the Performance 85kwh battery with all wheel drive and the Ludicrous upgrade! Please note this car DOES have autopilot version 1.

We are from Florida and just did the cross country supercharger trip out here to CA and are purchasing a P100DL. We love this car but wanted to get the bigger battery, so our loss is your gain. CLEAN Title and Car Fax, 0 accidents!

It is the all black model with 21" gray rims. We did aftermarket tinting on the entire car, including a bit on the windshield that is purely for UV ray protection. Tint is shown in the first and last pic, the other pics were before we tinted the car. Everything is clean and perfect on the inside. We even have a silicon center console. Charging cable is included and in perfect condition. We are the 2nd owners of the car, bought it from Tesla West Palm Beach on Dec 9th 2016. It had the full 4 year warranty that you will get the continued use of.

- INCLUDES LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING (free!)
- 0 issues with the car, everything is working perfect
- AUTOPILOT V1
- Red Calipers, Performance Pedals, Carbon fiber Spoiler, everything..
- High fidelity Sound
- Premium Interior
- All glass panoramic roof (sunroof)
- Smart air suspension
- All black leather interior
- Fog lamps and more
- All Wheel Drive

Mileage: 28,625

Please text me with any questions or if youd like to come see it, Currently located in the BAY AREA (CA). TEXT: 772.321.9109
Asking $88,000
IMG_1654.JPG

Great deal. I wish I had my car sold so I could buy this one, but I'd need to trade it in to use the tax savings locally here in Texas... Someone please scoop this up before I go crazy looking at it!!!