Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S60, Blue, AP1, Tech, only 36k miles, $51k, Hollywood, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gene

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
Ebay listing with more pictures: 2014 Tesla Model S 60 | eBay

Only 36,500 miles!

Hello, I am a Tesla fanatic listing this car for a friend of mine. It is a one-owner, non-smoking household, always garaged Model S60. I have checked the car out and it is in quite nice shape. The miles on this car are quite low for a 2014. Free Supercharging for life! There was a very minor accident requiring the front plastic bumper to be replaced. It was done by a Tesla certified shop and I can send you a pdf of the repair papers. Work was done through a Tesla service center so it comes with a 5 year warranty on the work and paint. Other slight defects are one door ding on left passenger door smaller than a dime. Then there are a few scratches that might buff out on rear bumper from grocery bags. Wheels have some curb scratches, again repairable. Most Tesla service centers have a wheel service where they remove the tires, refinish and paint the wheels like new, remount tires, and balance. I think it is $100 or $125 per wheel, I forget. Most people would simply leave the wheels as they are.

• Model S60
  • 36,500 miles
  • Dark blue with black interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tech Package
  • Free Supercharging for life
  • New touchscreen installed May 9, 2018
  • All new Goodyear tires Tesla installed May 9, 2018
  • Auto Lift Tailgate
  • Lighted exterior door handles
  • Parking Sensors
  • Parcel Shelf
  • Solid Roof
  • 19" wheels
  • 3 Key Fobs
  • All service records since car was new is included
Full warranty is until September 2018.
There is still one more free/pre-paid service included.
Battery and drive train warranty is unlimited miles until September 2022!

Included are $600 worth or Blackvue front and rear dashcams with memory card.

About delivery:
This car is in Hollywood Hills area. Local buyers are of course welcome to pick up in person.
Serious local shoppers may come and take a look at the car previous to sale.
Out of area buyers may fly into LAX and I will meet you there with the car.
If you live in the western states and are willing to pay my airfare home, I may deliver for free!

About payment:
$500 deposit by paypal. The rest by cash or cashier's check. We have the paid title to this car so the exchange is fast and easy.

Need more info?
email me at [email protected], or call me at 805-340-2270.

Ebay listing with more pictures: 2014 Tesla Model S 60 | eBay
IMG_1155.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg